We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and cash.
Huon Valley Veterinary Hospital offers zipMoney services as an alternative payment method.
zipMoney is a separate business and has no direct association with us, other than as a service provider.
Once a transaction is settled via zipMoney, Huon Valley Veterinary Hospital is not responsible for ongoing payments or account queries. Should you have any concerns with your zipMoney account or interest free payment terms please contact zipMoney directly for further assistance using the information provided below.
There are many benefits in having a pet health insurance policy;
- Reduces the financial constraints of obtaining the very best veterinary care for your pets
- Gives you a choice in deciding what treatment to choose
- Encourages and assists pet owners in obtaining routine/preventative care
- Reduces the times when euthanasia is chosen because you are unable to pay for the treatment your pet needs.
- You can seek veterinary care sooner
We recommend that you insure your puppies and kittens at a young age to enable you to choose the cover you want – bearing in mind that animals over 9 years of age and those with pre-existing illness have limits placed on the cover they receive.
We strongly recommend that if not arranging pet insurance that you regularly put money aside for those unforeseen events that can affect your pet.
Senior pets (dogs and cats over 8 years of age) should receive a more regular check up. Six months for a pet is equivalent to 3 years between visits to the GP for humans!